- Where can I find your products in my area?
- Alouette Cheese products are sold, nationally, in most supermarkets, in Walmart, and in club stores. If you need help locating a particular product, please ask your store manager or see our Contact Us page or call 1-800-322-2743.
- Can I purchase Alouette online?
- At this time, we are unable to sell our products online. Fortunately, the Alouette Cheese products are sold, nationally, in most supermarkets, in Walmart, and in club stores. If you need help locating a particular product, please ask your store manager or see our Contact Us page or call 1-800-322-2743.
- Can you ship product to me?
- At this time, we are unable to ship products directly to consumers as an ongoing business practice. We invite you to purchase our delicious Alouette Cheese products in most supermarkets, in Walmart, and in club stores. If you need help locating a particular product, please ask your store manager or see our Contact Us page or call 1-800-322-2743.
- We love our favorite cheese spread but the stores by us quit selling it.
- We’re so happy you enjoy Alouette’s delicious cheeses and spreadable cheeses. We are sorry for your inconvenience in not finding the specific cheese you want. We invite you to contact your store manager or see our Contact Us page or call 1-800-322-2743 and we might be able to help you find your favorite cheese. Additionally, we hope you’ll want to try another Alouette Cheese product; a complete list can be found online at www.alouettecheese.com.
- Why do you discontinue products?
- We monitor the sales of our products, and at times, we decide to discontinue slower selling cheeses in order to make room for everyone’s favorite cheeses. We hope you’ll want to try another Alouette Cheese product; a complete list can be found online at www.alouettecheese.com.
- What products are seasonal? And when and where are they available?
- During the winter holiday season, from October through January, we look forward to selling the following seasonal products in most supermarkets: Alouette Soft Spreadable Cheeses, available in the following flavors: Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry Apple Spice, and Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. We also sell our delicious Alouette Brie Fondue.
- Do you have any kosher products?
- Yes, all of our products are Kosher, except Alouette Gorgonzola Crumbles and Alouette Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- What gluten free products do you make?
- All of our products are gluten free except Alouette English Style Brown Ale Cheddar.
- Is Alouette cheese rBST/rBGH free?
- Our products are not rBST free or rBGH free at this time, however, we are currently working on providing rBST/ rBGH free cheeses.
- Do you use animal rennet in your feta cheese or any other cheeses?
- Alouette does not use animal rennet in any of our branded cheese products.
- Do your products contain carageenan?
- Our products do not contain carrageenan. Plain white cream cheese has guar gum and carob bean gum added as stabilizers. Both are polysaccharides, which are used in dairy and meat products.
- Which products are vegetarian?
- Our cream cheese products and Brie products are produced with no animal rennet and would satisfy a vegetarian diet.
- Do you make any vegan products?
- All of our products contain milk.
- Do your cheese products require refrigeration?
- Yes, all our products are dairy based and must be refrigerated.
- Is it ok to freeze Alouette cheese?
- We do not recommend freezing our product as doing so may change the taste and consistency of the product.
- How long is the cheese good for?
- Unopened, the product will be good until the sell-by or best before date on the package. You should consume the product within 7 to 10 days after opening, or by the date on the package, whichever comes first. We do not recommend eating any product past its code date.
- What is the white coating around Alouette Brie?
- The soft white coating is called the rind. This coating protects the cheese and gives it the flavor which makes the Brie so special. It is safe to eat or can be removed by cutting.
- Where are Alouette products made?
- Our cheeses and spreads are produced in the United States of America.
- We are having a fundraiser for an important cause and would appreciate the sponsorship of Alouette.
- Thank you for the interest in Alouette cheeses! We’ll forward your inquiry to our marketing department and someone will contact you within 5 business days.
Please contact us here for any product complaints
CA Transparency of Supply Chain Act Disclosure
- SAVENCIA Cheese USA believes that respect for human rights, compliance with employment and environmental laws, food safety, and the fight against corruption are demanding and mandatory requirements for us and our suppliers. As part of this belief, we are committed to fair labor practices within our supply chain. To ensure that our contractors and vendors respect and enforce our company standards, we expect that they certify that they are not using slave or forced labor or victims of human trafficking. Because we believe that we work with companies that share our commitment to corporate social responsibility we have not adopted a program that calls for regular verifications or audits of their compliance with this commitment. If we learn that a contractor or vendor is failing to live up to this commitment, we will pursue an investigation including an audit of their operations, corrective actions, including alternate sourcing if necessary.
- We continuously train our employees according to corporate purchasing best practices and policies. This includes specific training on the risks of slave or forced labor or victims of human trafficking in our supply chain. If an employee does not live up to our best practices and policies, we provide additional training or take appropriate corrective action.