Brie And Almond Canape
1 French Baguette sliced into ½ inch slices
1 8 oz. Jar Almond Paste
1 Package Alouette Double Crème Brie (8 oz)
4 oz. Whole Almonds
2 Tbsp. Honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Toast baguette slices in the oven until browned and crispy. Set aside to cool.
3. Toast almonds for 5 minutes in oven set aside to cool.
4. Slice the Alouette Brie into ¼ inch slices about 2 inches long and place on a tray and refrigerate.
5. For assembly, lay toasted baguette slices onto a serving tray.
6. Spread 1/2 Tbsp. of almond paste onto each slice of toasted baguette.
7. Top with a slice of Alouette Brie.
8. Top each slice of cheese with a toasted almond.
9. Put in the oven for 1-2 minutes, until Brie starts to bulge.
10. Drizzle honey over appetizers and serve.