Pancetta And Chicken Penne
6 oz. Pancetta or Bacon, diced
12 oz. Penne Pasta
1 ½ Cups Roasted Red Bell Peppers (from jar)
1 Package Alouette Garlic & Herbs Soft Spreadable Cheese (6.5 oz.)
1 lb. Roasted Chicken, shredded
¾ Cup Walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
1. In a large skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to directions to achieve an al dente texture and drain.
3. Puree the peppers in a food processor and transfer to the skillet along with the Alouette Soft Spreadable Cheese and chicken.
4. Warm over medium low heat, stirring often, until thoroughly blended and heated.
5. Add cooked pasta to the skillet with chicken and sauce. Toss to coat pasta and stir in pancetta.
6. Serve topped with toasted walnuts.
Hint: To toast walnuts, spread on a baking sheet and bake at 350° F for 9-11 minutes or until aromatic and lightly browned