Twice Baked Potatoes
2 Medium Russet Potatoes
½ tsp. Chives, chopped
½ cup Alouette Smoky Jalapeno Soft Spreadable Cheese (6.5 oz.)
2 Strips Bacon, cooked and chopped
1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
1. Scrub and dry potatoes. Pierce with fork. Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until soft.
2. Cut potatoes in half. Scoop out center into medium bowl, leaving ¼ inch around the edge of each potato.
3. Mash with a fork, or mix with a hand held mixer adding the egg, chives, and Alouette Soft Spreadable Cheese until well mixed.
4. Spoon back into potato shells. Top with bacon.
5. Place on a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
6. Sprinkle with green onion.