- Where can I find your products in my area?
- If you need help locating a particular product, please visit our Product Locator page.
- Can I purchase Alouette online?
- At this time, we are unable to sell our products online. Fortunately, the Alouette Cheese products are sold, nationally, in most supermarkets. If you need help locating a particular product, please visit our Product Locator page.
- Do your cheese products require refrigeration?
- Yes, all our products are dairy based and must be refrigerated.
- Is it ok to freeze Alouette cheese?
- We do not recommend freezing our product as doing so may change the taste and consistency of the product.
- How long is the cheese good for?
- Unopened, the product will be good until the sell-by or best before date on the package. You should consume the product within 7 to 10 days after opening, or by the date on the package, whichever comes first. We do not recommend eating any product past its code date.
- What is the white coating around Alouette Brie?
- The soft white coating is called the rind. This coating protects the cheese and gives it the flavor which makes the Brie so special. It is safe to eat or can be removed by cutting.
Please contact us here for any product complaints
CA Transparency of Supply Chain Act Disclosure
- SAVENCIA Cheese USA believes that respect for human rights, compliance with employment and environmental laws, food safety, and the fight against corruption are demanding and mandatory requirements for us and our suppliers. As part of this belief, we are committed to fair labor practices within our supply chain. To ensure that our contractors and vendors respect and enforce our company standards, we expect that they certify that they are not using slave or forced labor or victims of human trafficking. Because we believe that we work with companies that share our commitment to corporate social responsibility we have not adopted a program that calls for regular verifications or audits of their compliance with this commitment. If we learn that a contractor or vendor is failing to live up to this commitment, we will pursue an investigation including an audit of their operations, corrective actions, including alternate sourcing if necessary.
- We continuously train our employees according to corporate purchasing best practices and policies. This includes specific training on the risks of slave or forced labor or victims of human trafficking in our supply chain. If an employee does not live up to our best practices and policies, we provide additional training or take appropriate corrective action.