Feta Encrusted Salmon
4 6 oz. Salmon Fillets
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Juice from 1 Lemon
1 Cup Panko bread crumbs
1 tsp. Dill, chopped
1 Package Alouette Crumbled Feta Cheese (4 oz.)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Season each salmon fillet with sea salt and pepper.
3. Place on a greased sheet tray.
4. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Panko, and chopped dill in a bowl.
5. Fold Alouette Feta Crumbles into breadcrumb mixture.
6. Carefully coat the top of each salmon fillet with the bread crumb mixture.
7. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until topping becomes golden brown and the salmon flakes.
8. Serve over couscous with a sprig of dill and fresh lemon.