Garlic & Herb Stuffed Tomatoes
2 Large Tomatoes
4 oz. Artichoke Hearts
6 oz. Frozen Spinach, chopped and thawed
3 Green Onions, chopped
1 ½ Tbsp. Alouette Crème Fraiche or Sour cream
3/4 tsp. Dried Oregano
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 Package Alouette Garlic & Herbs Soft Spreadable Cheese (6.5 oz.)
1/3 Cup Bread Crumbs
Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Cut out stems and scoop out all pulp and seeds.
3. Dry inside and out with paper towels and sprinkle salt and pepper into each half
4. Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
5. Squeeze all moisture from chopped spinach.
6. Chop green onions.
7. In a large bowl, combine chopped ingredients with Alouette Soft Spreadable Cheese, Alouette Crème Fraiche or sour cream, oregano, and Parmesan cheese.
8. Mix well and stuff each tomato half heaping full.
9. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Place tomato halves in a foil pan and place in oven and cook till stuffing is completely hot.
10. Tomatoes should be still somewhat firm to the touch so they don’t fall apart after cooking.
11. Serve immediately.