1 lb. Large Shrimp, shelled and deveined
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Package Alouette Garlic & Herbs Soft Spreadable Cheese (6.5 oz.)
1/3 Cup Milk
3 Cups of cooked Rice
4 Plum Tomatoes, sliced and warmed
1 lb. Asparagus, trimmed and cooked
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Thread shrimp onto skewers.
2. Brush lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cooked shrimp will be opaque throughout.
4. Blend Alouette Soft Spreadable Cheese and milk. Microwave to warm the sauce mixture.
5. Divide rice onto 4 plates.
6. Arrange tomatoes and asparagus on rice.
7. Place shrimp on rice and vegetables.
8. Top with sauce.